CP42 Gas Safety Inspection Form (Commercial Catering Appliances)
If you’re a heating engineer (or you know one!) you can use this CP42 form to provide your customers with a professional-looking reports for all of their commercial catering appliances.
How to Buy
You can buy the form straight from my form shop: CP42 Gas Safety Inspection Form (Commercial Catering Appliances) ServiceM8 Form (Digital Product)
- Save time – All of your company details, logo & the customer details are pre-filled on the form
- Keep all of your job information in one place – the completed form saves to the job diary
- Easily email certificates to your customer
- Never pay for a printed pad or separate digital form subscription again
- Easily search for previously completed reports within ServiceM8
- Job number is used as the certificate number so you can keep track of completed certificates
- The new Form follow-up feature sends a message to the inbox depending on the answer to any question in the form (additional automation add-on set up required)
- Your company logo & company details
- Customer details
- Managing agent details (if set as billing contact)
Need changes? No problem!
I can personalise this form for your business, or change the way this certificate looks. Just drop me a line at email@example.com to discuss the changes you’d like.
Please Note – This form should only be used by those registered with Gas Safe.
Want a Free ServiceM8 eBook?
“7 Steps to ServiceM8 Success”
Get actionable advice to improve your business, whether you’re new to ServiceM8 or have been using it for years.
Fill in your details below and I’ll send you your free eBook immediately.
A link to download your e-book will be sent to you via email. You will also be subscribed to my mailing list.