You’ve found ServiceM8 and you’re ready to get started, but as a plumbing and heating engineer, you want a package of things to get you up and running fast with ServiceM8.
This is perfect for gas engineers and plumbing & heating companies. It’ll help you to hit the ground running with ServiceM8.
I’ve run a plumbing and heating business myself and I have supported hundreds of companies in the industry get up and running with ServiceM8, so I know exactly what you need to get off to the right start.
This starter package includes all of the key things I include for my plumbing and heating clients – In this bundle you get:
- Quote document template (worth £35 ex VAT)
- Invoice document template (worth £35 ex VAT)
- Basic plumbing & heating materials list (worth £15 ex VAT)
- Gas Safety Record ServiceM8 Form (worth £89 ex VAT)
- Gas Service & Maintenance Record ServiceM8 Form (worth £89 ex VAT)
- Gas Warning Notice ServiceM8 Form (worth £89 ex VAT)
- Job completion report (worth £35 ex VAT)
- Add this starter package to your basket & place your order.
- You’ll have access to the downloadable items as soon as you place your order.
- I’ll send you an email to confirm the details to be added to your quote, invoice & form templates
- I’ll customise your quote and invoice templates to match your company colours & details
- I’ll add your Gas Safe number to all of your gas certificates so that you don’t have to enter it every time
- All of your forms and document will be uploaded and tested on your ServiceM8 account within 24 hours of the order being placed.
Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll need to –
- Download the plumbing and heating materials list
- Add your pricing to the spreadsheet and then upload to your ServiceM8 account
- You’ll be provided with comprehensive instructions on how to do this
Please Note – You’ll need the ServiceM8 Growing Plan to be able to use ServiceM8 forms in your account.
Just drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org