Discoveries, insights, and updates for the week
- Google launched their ‘intelligence’ product to UK users – ask questions, get answers. More here:
- Google add more ways to explore dates, airports and hotel locations on their google flights mobile site. More here: https://www.blog.google/topics/travel/new-ways-make-trip-planning-easier-and-cheaper
- newspapers.com – This site has archived more than 310 million pages from 5400+ newspapers across the world. You need a subscription to check it out, but they offer a 7 day trial. Perfect for historians, anyone with an interest in genealogy and anyone who’s fascinated with events from the past.
- Tuesdays are the peak day for YouTube fitness videos on TV screens. More here: https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/consumer-insights/online-video-trends-tuesday-fitness
- The perfect blog post length or publishing frequency doesn’t actually exist. “Perfect” isn’t universal — your content’s success depends on lots of different factors. More here: https://moz.com/blog/blog-post-length-frequency