Use these PAT report forms to provide your customers with professional-looking PAT reports for all of their portable appliances.
How to Buy
Click on the links above and click the ‘Buy’ button – you’ll be taken to the form on the ServiceM8 form store.
Alternatively, login to your account and go to Settings > Forms > Form Store (green button in the top right)
- Save time – All of your company details, logo & the customer details are pre-filled on the form
- Keep all of your job information in one place – the completed form saves to the job diary
- Easily email certificates to your customer
- Never pay for a printed pad or separate digital form subscription again
- Easily search for previously completed reports within ServiceM8
- Job number is used as the certificate number so you can keep track of completed certificates
- The new Form follow-up feature sends a message to the inbox depending on the answer to any question in the form (additional automation add-on set up required)
- Your company logo & company details
- Customer details
- Managing agent details (if set as billing contact)
- Serial number
- Visual inspection (PASS/FAIL)
- Earth continuity
- Polarity (PASS/FAIL)
- Overall test result (PASS/FAIL)
- Reasons for failures (if applicable)
- Engineer name and signature
- Date of next test
NICEIC logo can be added with proof of membership for an additional £4.99. Send an email to me at email@example.com to request this.
Need changes? No problem!
I can personalise this form for your business, or change the way this certificate looks. Just drop me a line to discuss the changes you’d like.
For example, want to include a photo of each appliance on the form? Add extra test columns? Add engineer details, customer sign-off etc – all possible.
Please Note – This form should only be used by those competent to provide Portable Appliance Testing reports.
Want a Free ServiceM8 eBook?
“7 Steps to ServiceM8 Success”
Get actionable advice to improve your business, whether you’re new to ServiceM8 or have been using it for years.
Fill in your details below and I’ll send you your free eBook immediately.
A link to download your e-book will be sent to you via email. You will also be subscribed to my mailing list.